§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is
IS Insect Services GmbH
represented by the managing directors Dr. Hans Dautel und Dr. Cornelia Dippel
Tel.: 030 82 09 65 55
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we intend to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. Here we also state the defined criteria of storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right of rectification or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6(1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP-status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programmes or deliver viruses to your computer. They aim at ensuring our website is user friendly, effective and secure.
This website uses transient and persient cookies. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when closing the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a preset period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser at your next visit. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so called „Cookies“, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the case that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „anonymizeIp()“.As a result, IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, so that a personal reference can be excluded. If there is a personal reference to the data collected about you, this is immediately excluded and the personal data are therefore deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
§ 5 Use of Google Web Fonts
(1) This website uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When calling up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. Google thus obtains knowledge that our website was accessed via your IP address.
(2) The storage of conversion cookies serves to analyse user behaviour in order to optimise both our website and our advertising. The use of Google Web Fonts is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGV, because we have a legitimate interest in a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers.